• Short temporary dowels can be used at any point to help hold floor in
place while securing dowels are put in place.
**Does not apply to Super Pet Cages.
• Secure the back of the cage first, moving from back to the sides and
finish with the front.
• A clean pair of standard or curved needle nose pliers may be used from
the outside of the cage to grasp floor level through the cage bars,
exposing loops through the bars for easier threading.
• For Basement Models, secure bottom set of loops before the top loops.
• No matter how much they want to help - DO NOT let the ferrets help you
Most ferrets or small animals figure it out before their humans do and don’t need to be shown where the openings are. If they do have trouble finding their way, just put your hand in the opposite opening and coax them a little.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions, please feel free to call me @ (321) 373-7303 or e-mail me.
Everything you need to know about Ferret Affair's floors in
convenient PDF download form! Just click on the image to start the download. If you don't have Adobe's FREE Acrobat Viewer, please download it below.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader FREE Don't have it?
and install the free reader now.
Fact Sheet 2008 Fact Sheet
Business Card Just in case you'd like to print it to take with you.
Tri-Fold Brochure Standard folded brochure on our product line. Available Soon